Registrer | Editer Profil | Editer dine Præferencer | Søg | FAQ
Statistik | Medlemsliste | Private Beskeder | Seneste beskeder | Login
Wednesday, 19 September 2018 06:46 am
StrikeForce.dk Forum Index » » SF Clan Forum » » Clanhuukers !
Gå til side ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Næste side )
   Navn
Clanhuukers ! Email this topic to a friend!
Wizard^King(IBM)

Fra: IBM
 Indsendt: 2002-06-14 08:42     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
Venligst check dette link og smid en kommentar, det der double whoring har taget overhånd, som vi nok er nogle der har kunne forudse

www.clanbase.com/zforumframe.php?fid=1591

Check også warreport imellem EE og Atosf spillet igår !

Se profil på Wizard^King(IBM)   Email Wizard^King(IBM)
JODE
Dr. Honeydew

Fra: Copenhagen
 Indsendt: 2002-06-14 08:52     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
wiz ur so later on everything.. =) Well its commonly known that serpent.. fakes in many many many clans.. cosanostra from @tsf has IMO allways been a nice guy even though many from @tsf are not that nice again.. well that match will ceratinly f00k up the ladder pretty well.. I realy hope SF would get an cb admin at some point..

/JODE

Se profil på JODE   Gå til hjemmesiden af JODE   
GASP

Fra: Middelfart
 Indsendt: 2002-06-14 09:09       ICQ statusEditer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
Da der aldrig er blevet lavet en regel mod clanludere, er det mere eller mindre et SF selvforskyldt problem.... Bla. Fodbold-verdenen har jo ikke dette problem... da en spiller naturligvis ikke kan spille både for bla. Real Madrid og Barcelona.... Hmmmm hvem sagde interessekonflikt??? ....
Men igen... der er jo ingen regler i SF, så man kan vel stå i de klaner man vil??

Se profil på GASP   Email GASP     
JODE
Dr. Honeydew

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 09:35     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
jup.. well I think the point is beeing missed there. its not about clan huukerism this time.. but its about faking results etc..
Wizard^King(IBM)

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 09:42     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
wrong jode its also about clanhukering as u can see from the warreport !

Its the devils work....

JODE
Dr. Honeydew

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 10:00     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
well.. IMHO its more important to get children off the ladder causing problems with fake wars.. if you do a search and find on that page.. the onlyone discussing clan huukerism is you wiz.. so far atleast.. more importantely I think this obviously shows that the ladder needs dedicated admins to make sure such faking doesn't happen. @tsf and EE does not only do the allowed multi playering (clan huukering) but also as I've heard it .. some faking.. which is not allowed. But we shouldn't forget that its about a fake score and thats it..

/JODE

GASP

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 10:04       ICQ statusEditer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
Misunderstanding or not.... Jeg bryder mig også mindre og mindre om det med flere klaner... men stadig... ingen regler... ... F@king results is really a bad thing to do!!! ... grrrrrrr.... pisses me off... .... Bad clan.... hulk hulk...snøft snøft... græder nu... ..
Nej...synes det stinker..

Anonym
Ikke registeret bruger
 Indsendt: 2002-06-14 10:18   Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
im the only one discussing clanhukerism ? go read the report again, i have some cheap glasses if u want ?

The discussion about clanhukerism is not started by me, but by people that think this is a very bad thing for SF..

Wizard^King(IBM)

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 10:20     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
it was me that was anonym

*say no to clanhukerism*

Wizard^King(IBM)

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 10:23     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
Im quoting TMP Cortex.:

Its all crap.. EE , soD and atsf almost the same..
damn this completely suxx...
fucking with the ladder.. that aint good.. then create 1 clan.. not 3 use the brain.. if there is any

JODE
Dr. Honeydew

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 10:28     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
yep.. just trying to say that ur fight is not goona lead anywhere.. I also posted to that thread now. I guess everyone should understand that as long as there's no-one paying anyone and as the games aren't integrated to any ladder offering site like cb.. there wont be any "no multiclaning" rules.. + technicaly it would be impossible to do it.. which would lead to -> so many people accusing and no-way of checking whos right and whos wrong.. its funny tough.. every ladder seems to learn this themselves. what I ment was your post in the @tsf - EE thread. From where there stuff seems to have started. Logging outa this thread, cause it aint goona lead anywhere.

/JODE
Hello. I am a professional scientist with an I.Q. of 211. Would you like to come over to my mother's basement and watch my complete collection of Babylon 5 tapes?" Although it hasn't worked once yet, it's

ankor(IBM)
Hokus Pokus Filli Hankat

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 11:09       ICQ statusEditer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
JODE you freak!

do you really think clanhookerism is good for the sf comunity ?

if no, then why do you defend it?

if you say it dont matter.. then again you shoulden defend it (thats taking side).

If you really belive its good for sf, then I must say I drop every aspect of respect I have for you right here and now.

I know you are stomping around all the warrepports, you should know about all the problems there are wiw those clans.
Maby some of them clans are "good" in spirit and nice in wars, but generraly it really is a big problem. Competition like its bad as hell.
If it was possible to make a big "workflow" crosscheck between names and clans, it would be a maze of sick cancerlike web all around the body of the SF ladders.
The attitude as changed alot since 1 year. I dident see any hookerism then. At least it wasent that obvious. Result faking dident happen either..
I really start hating this clanwar stuff.
and I understand the Piranhas 100%
They gave up int ladder becourse of all those ppl trying to destroy the fairness and clarity of the game.

I say its cancer for SF, and it really is..

Alot of good ppl are leaving SF becourse this crap - and if this continues, im gonna be one of them. (not saying im good, just making a point ).

Se profil på ankor(IBM)   Gå til hjemmesiden af ankor(IBM)   
JODE
Dr. Honeydew

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 12:05     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
k.. ankor -> I just said it's no use to try to change it.. because it aint goona change. 2 bad.. I know. I don't think its smart either.. u guys lost yesterday to mdex,nudi,uzi,pc... but nope you didn't whine about that so np.. I don't care if people play in multiple clans.. I agree it sucks that theres clans in the top 10 that basicly are like the same people in 2 - 3 clans. no reason what so ever. Just what I'm saying is that this same discussion has been up in ALL the major ladders in CB.. and they all end up the same -> no change. So no use to whine about it. Theres no organization or funding or co-operation between the game developers and ladder/cup organizers so there wont be any change. + I don't think the public realy cares about such a small ladder as SF.. which is sad yes.
I still aint saying yes or no.. I'm just saying it's useless to fight about it time after time because there wont be a change.. I wonder how many times this has to be said? This all makes me wonder why IBM plays teams as MDex etc?? U guys seem to hate clan huukerism very much but still you accept wars from MDex and EE etc.. weird I'd say.

/JODE
Hello. I am a professional scientist with an I.Q. of 211. Would you like to come over to my mother's basement and watch my complete collection of Babylon 5 tapes?" Although it hasn't worked once yet, it's

Wizard^King(IBM)

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 12:14     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
Maybe we should ask you before fighting int. clans, because it seems you have details on alot of clans.

But it can be put very simple, if we didnt want to fight huuker clans, we might as well stop playing CW's, and it would also mean we couldnt play MYTH also

You are not really making a point, though i do agree that it would be almost imposible to stop the prostitutes...

JODE
Dr. Honeydew

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 12:15     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
Quote:

On 2002-06-14 11:09, ankor(IBM) skrev:
JODE you freak!

and I understand the Piranhas 100%

its just these lines that I actually have an opinion on

Yes.. I'm a f00ker =)

and NO I don't understand the piranhas -> I play this game for fun.. not for winning or loosing.. but for the fun of it.. No idiots clanhuukering is goona ruin my fun.. I'm not goona let that happen. However if it happens and I actually say I wanna quit playing cw's because of that.. then my priorities are f00ked and I shouldn't be playing this game anyway.. I have quite strong opinions here and there.. just keep in mind that it's me saying them and its just my opinions... I think its bull that piranhas say that they quit because of that.. just have a look at their scoreboard form the time before they quit actively the inter ladder. They lost some games.. and the game became lame. That's it.. simple as that. I luv the piranhas..they are nice guys.. some people just like winning more than having fun.. I luv both of them.

/JODE

[ Denne Besked blev editeret af: JODE den 2002-06-14 12:16 ]

JODE
Dr. Honeydew

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 12:19     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
Quote:

On 2002-06-14 12:14, Wizard^King(IBM) skrev:
Maybe we should ask you before fighting int. clans, because it seems you have details on alot of clans.

But it can be put very simple, if we didnt want to fight huuker clans, we might as well stop playing CW's, and it would also mean we couldnt play MYTH also

You are not really making a point, though i do agree that it would be almost imposible to stop the prostitutes...

I know I aint the best in reading stuff carefully.. but theres a functionality in CB which allows you to check the links on players in a clan.. and a thumb rule is -> where Air is.. theres more of them What comes to myth.. we only have some multiclaners.. however you have been calling one of them a multiclanner.. whilst acouple of days before wanting to have that player in IBM.. hmms.. dual-morale or just bad behaviour.. u decide.

/JODE

KeyMaster
PostMaster

Fra: Lemvig
 Indsendt: 2002-06-14 12:37       ICQ statusEditer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
I hate to say it but JODE is right, there is no way this can be controlled. A totally diffrent system is needed where the game it self is integrated in the CB system.

I still think the rule should be added, some more ppl might have the decency to follow it.

Se profil på KeyMaster   Gå til hjemmesiden af KeyMaster   
Anonym
Ikke registeret bruger
 Indsendt: 2002-06-14 12:44   Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
Quote:

On 2002-06-14 12:19, JODE skrev:
Quote:

I know I aint the best in reading stuff carefully.. but theres a functionality in CB which allows you to check the links on players in a clan.. and a thumb rule is -> where Air is.. theres more of them What comes to myth.. we only have some multiclaners.. however you have been calling one of them a multiclanner.. whilst acouple of days before wanting to have that player in IBM.. hmms.. dual-morale or just bad behaviour.. u decide.

/JODE

Yeah the we take all we can get clan MYTH was fastest, dont think i ever called that person a multiclaner, but a clanhuuker, damn the bastard was wearing 3 tags...

P.S. is sp@z a clan ?

Wizard^King(IBM)

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 12:45     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
næste gang du poster anonymt her bliver du banned

JODE
Dr. Honeydew

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 12:45     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
Quote:

Its actually pretty funny I posted a post about dual-morale.. ur talking and spitting out things about clan huukering etc.. making everyone think IBM is so clean.. I'm just correcting to all those who are reading this thread.. that IBM by no means are clean from clan huukering they also have multi claners in their team.. just go look at cb. Just wondering why you Wizard^King think about those players?? Why are you even playing IBM? U'd fit allot better in ZOO as I see it.. they are the pure arian sf_players ..

/JODE

JODE
Dr. Honeydew

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 12:47     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
Quote:

Yeah the we take all we can get clan MYTH was fastest, dont think i ever called that person a multiclaner, but a clanhuuker, damn the bastard was wearing 3 tags...

P.S. is sp@z a clan ?

Damn.. someone once said that education and knowledge is an important thing.. try find out what BWA means before you go screaming on people.

/JODE

btw. Is 2 clans then accepted? Then I'm accepted.. even by wiz..

[ Denne Besked blev editeret af: JODE den 2002-06-14 12:48 ]

ankor(IBM)
Hokus Pokus Filli Hankat

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 13:01       ICQ statusEditer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
JODE jode jode..

You accept that the lil DarkAngelina (if thats the one refereing to) is still in sp@z.. how come you presume we would allow that ?

Why do you think im not in MYTH ? I know some of you guys, and like you as you are.. but I have my oppinion about hookerism - and i quit!.

The thread on clanbase forum is about PC-flem quitting hookerism.

Wizard, me and painless are all in 2 clans on clanbase.
The second clan are called [rs!] Rebel Scum and are a JediKnight2 clan.. hardly a problem for SF community ?

I see IBM as clean, but maby you know stuff I dont.. ?

You keep defending hookerizm...

pure arian.. wow nice comment (ill let that one stand as itselves).
Quote:

No idiots clanhuukering is goona ruin my fun..

how can it .. u are one?
Quote:

I just said it's no use to try to change it.. because it aint goona change

becourse of the attitude you reprecent
Quote:

+ I don't think the public realy cares about such a small ladder as SF..

what public? where are the spectators?
i dont give a perkele about public, this is for gamers.
Quote:

I wonder how many times this has to be said? This all makes me wonder why IBM plays teams as MDex etc??

look at clanbase again, find some clean clans for us please.

Basically we wanna have fun (like you).
so we carefully try to find clans thay will be fun. even if (you can hardly avoid that) they include players form multi clans.

As I said.. SF community suck now.
Soon is the time to quit.
/edit: fixing bad quote html

[ Denne Besked blev editeret af: ankor(IBM) den 2002-06-14 13:05 ]

Se profil på ankor(IBM)   Gå til hjemmesiden af ankor(IBM)   
GASP

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 13:16       ICQ statusEditer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
JODE... hvem du end spiller for... hvor mange du end spiller for.... jeg sender sgu vitser til dig alligevel..

JODE
Dr. Honeydew

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 13:21     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
Quote:

On 2002-06-14 13:01, ankor(IBM) skrev:
JODE jode jode..

You accept that the lil DarkAngelina (if thats the one refereing to) is still in sp@z.. how come you presume we would allow that ?

sry dude.. didn't quite get this comment?

Quote:

Why do you think im not in MYTH ? I know some of you guys, and like you as you are.. but I have my oppinion about hookerism - and i quit!.

np with that dude.. u also faked in olsen banden etc.. don't be a hypocrit.. including cynic and some myth people.. we all do faults and stupid shit sometimes.. and still some of us think they have ever sinned.. some guy somewhere sometimes said.. those who have not sinned through the first stone.. (weird I'm not even in the church).

Quote:

The thread on clanbase forum is about PC-flem quitting hookerism.

Don't care about flem.. sry =)

Quote:

Wizard, me and painless are all in 2 clans on clanbase.
The second clan are called [rs!] Rebel Scum and are a JediKnight2 clan.. hardly a problem for SF community ?

Don't care about that no..

Quote:

I see IBM as clean, but maby you know stuff I dont.. ?

Theres a think called humaninfo on CB -> check it out.. check out som IBM members and u will find some clanhuukers in SF ladders for sure. tip: he's an enemy..

Quote:

You keep defending hookerizm...

nope I'm not.. just saying its there.. and even in IBM.

Quote:

pure arian.. wow nice comment (ill let that one stand as itselves).

jep hehe.. pretty strong I'd say.

Quote:

No idiots clanhuukering is goona ruin my fun..
how can it .. u are one?

well sure it can if I start caring about whom I loose. Usualy people start whining when they loose to a huukering clan.

Quote:

I just said it's no use to try to change it.. because it aint goona change

becourse of the attitude you reprecent

because of the cold facts of life.. you cannot control it.. internet wasn't designed for that.. online gaming I mean.

Quote:

+ I don't think the public realy cares about such a small ladder as SF..

what public? where are the spectators?
i dont give a perkele about public, this is for gamers.

was refferrin to the big gaming communities.. like CS/UT/Q3 etc..

Quote:

I wonder how many times this has to be said? This all makes me wonder why IBM plays teams as MDex etc??

look at clanbase again, find some clean clans for us please.

Not many of those there.. just adept or die

Quote:

Basically we wanna have fun (like you).
so we carefully try to find clans thay will be fun. even if (you can hardly avoid that) they include players form multi clans.

Then concentrate on the fun stuff.. u start sounding like a typical fin -> when it goes bad you listen to blues.. instaed try listening to some zeppelin

gg @ ankor.. hope everyone here understands that I aint trying to bitch at u personaly etc.. I just thinks its fun to have a decent conversation on this forum once in awhile

/JODE

JODE
Dr. Honeydew

Indsendt: 2002-06-14 13:23     Editer/Slet dette indlæg   Svar med citat
big mistake to quote that post sry about that.. next time I will just write a new-one

/JODE

Gå til side ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Næste side )

Lås dette Emne Mark this Emne sticky Flyt dette Emne Slet dette Emne

StrikeForce.dk phpBB Info
StrikeForce.dk phpBB Hack Info

phpBB Created this page in 0.020701 seconds.
Wednesday, 19 September 2018 06:46 am