StrikeForce.dk Forum
Registrer | Editer Profil | Editer dine Præferencer | Søg | FAQ
Statistik | Medlemsliste | Private Beskeder | Seneste beskeder | Login
Saturday, 28 May 2022 08:29 am
- Beskeder ialt: 11570 - | - Brugere ialt: 335 - | - Nyeste bruger er: a666 - | - Ikke logget ind. Login -
Edit Post
Brugernavn:
Password:
(Jeg har glemt mit password!)
Besked tekst:

HTML er: På
BBkode er:På

Valg: Anvend ikke HTML i dette indlæg
Anvend ikke BBkode i dette indlæg
Anvend ikke Smilier i dette indlæg.
Last 10 messages in Reverse Order
Navn  
Mighty Yes i will also say congratz with your new clan Purity, and good luck
Anonym
Ikke registeret bruger
Hooker lol

iLLuSioN AKA ?

Coyote Back from holiday......

Hi im Coyote im a clanhooker......
That is if you talk to alot of people...
but you know what...
I dont give a flying fuck about what a boy at 13 says..or anybody else.....
I dont cheat...i dont bitch at people...and i think most people like me.=)) ( ego and soo what )
I do stuff for the people who plays sf..like plannig Lan`s and meetings and other stuff....

Soo buttom line...you can all say and write what ever you want...And i mean you too Divine...Who are you too tell me what to do....
make a new rule about clanmembership and i will go by it...otherwice..you dont have to mention my name...=))

Sorry my eng suck...but i try...

DEK/EBS-Coyote off.......

JODE 0wned!
GunMaster(IBM) well
don't want to interrupt your discussion here;
but congratz with the clan purity
incase i forgot to say it a while ago

Gogeta THX DAD, BAB an DG

I know I've changed clans alot of times in the past ... but I went back to my old clans, and not to new ones .. i know that won't make a difference when you go look for people that changed clans often. So far I have been in CFM, V, ChAoS, RN .. and now I have my own clan. those are 4 clans in 2 years ...

I know I was a clanhopper a while ago. But I took a few months break and then i played a few months without a clan, before deciding to start on my own.

Why I got so angry with Divine was that he was accusing Coyote, Ferslev and Scorp of clan hookerism. I think they are the most loyal people to their clans, repectively DEK, APC and (V).

And my personal view on dual clanners:
I think dual clanners won't harm the competition, as long as they don't play in wars that involves both clans. That way won't harm the competition I think.

I do realize why you guys are doing this. In CFM I played a clan war against KFF. After the war it apeared that in KFF were only dual clanners who were only in top clans :-/.

hehe i do appreciate that u guys want to clean out the ladders. But damn ... start with the worst clans, and not a clan that is not even registred at CB yet.

/Purity

DeadGuy I think its rude to post in danish when the rest of the post is in english!

Comon - thats not nice, Goge writes a lot in here (Non spam) so let os treat him with respect!

Bab
Quote:

On 2002-07-20 02:25, Zoodad skrev:

First of all I would like to say that Divine has misunderstood the hooker thing... as of now a player can be in 2 clans if you take the poll on hooker-forum as a guideline.. The primary goal with all this anti-hooker.. is, and correct me if im wrong, is to start listing of players in 3 or more clans..then gradually lower this to a 1 man 1 clan thing, which will bring in alot of clans and i dont know if that would work out. Until very recently the poll was saying that the majority ( about 50%) liked the 1 man 1 clan, and why not list all clans with dual-claners, if 1man 1 clan is going to be the end result of the list?? it would save alot of work, allthough i think its a bit naive to think that all clans will be "pure" in the future. Well.. Divine posted the list as a help, not as a try to offend anybody because the list had to be carefully investigated before it could be merged with the OFFICIAL list on the hooker-forum.
And last thing..Divine have been in many clans, but NOT 342 at the same time. Changing clans once a year or once a week has absolutely NO relevance here..

Kind regards
Dad

Sorry Dad.. But he'll have to learn, that the real world goes by some rules..

Cant accuse someone for things that aint correct..According to what ever rules there are made..

Its clear, (if he had taken the time to read it), that we only went for 3 or more. At least in the beginning.. Banning the whole ladder, wont be fun either..

Then ill come to the "facts"..

Why should HSB enter hybernation, because of Training.. A clan that havent lost a match since 9th.dec and then back to 4th aug for the second last defeat. Wont mention that the third last defeat, was over 1 year ago.. "UPS i did it again.."

The 342 thing aint about being in the same 342 clans at one time.. Its about accusing whitenigga for being in 2 clans long time ago.. And a big ? in the discussion is, that players changing clan twice a week, are the big problemo.. I know it was in the past, but i wasn't the one that started the question. Ill just sent it back, so he could see, that the facts has to be right, when we comes to a discussion, that are so hot as this is.. Im sure it aint fun to be confronted with one's past.. Even for Doggy or whitenigga (or his clan)

Bab

Zoodad
Purity this post will be in english..you would get it anyway if it was in danish as you say.

First of all I would like to say that Divine has misunderstood the hooker thing... as of now a player can be in 2 clans if you take the poll on hooker-forum as a guideline.. The primary goal with all this anti-hooker.. is, and correct me if im wrong, is to start listing of players in 3 or more clans..then gradually lower this to a 1 man 1 clan thing, which will bring in alot of clans and i dont know if that would work out. Until very recently the poll was saying that the majority ( about 50%) liked the 1 man 1 clan, and why not list all clans with dual-claners, if 1man 1 clan is going to be the end result of the list?? it would save alot of work, allthough i think its a bit naive to think that all clans will be "pure" in the future. Well.. Divine posted the list as a help, not as a try to offend anybody because the list had to be carefully investigated before it could be merged with the OFFICIAL list on the hooker-forum.
And last thing..Divine have been in many clans, but NOT 342 at the same time. Changing clans once a year or once a week has absolutely NO relevance here..

Kind regards
Dad

[ Denne Besked blev editeret af: Zoodad den 2002-07-20 02:37 ]

[ Denne Besked blev editeret af: Zoodad den 2002-07-20 02:38 ]

KeyMaster en gang luder, altid luder

StrikeForce.dk phpBB Info
StrikeForce.dk phpBB Hack Info

phpBB Created this page in 0.028495 seconds.
Saturday, 28 May 2022 08:29 am